The Support and Help You Need to Master Lighting:
Do you want access to over 20 hours of video training, 100% focused on your lighting + a supportive community that is there for you on your most difficult days? Keep reading to find out how to gain access:
Hi, I'm David and I want to make your lighting amazing!
Ever Feel Lost in Your Lighting?
Do you ever feel like you're simply playing a guessing game, trying to constantly figure out what the next best lighting decision is?
Do you have a clear-cut plan for your lighting?
If you are simply playing the "guessing game", don't worry - you're not alone! When I first began with lighting, that's exactly what I did too.
And it worked okay.
I hobbled around, making decent lighting designs and purchase decisions...but I wasn't really growing in my lighting.
But then, a door opened up and a mentor stepped into my life.
Suddenly, I not only had the ability to ask any question I wanted, but I was given guidance along my lighting journey.
Having a mentor changed everything for me. It took me from an aimless lighting kid to accomplished lighting designer in a short period of time.
I want to be that mentor to you.
So I've created a platform that gives you the resources you need to really thrive with your lighting:
On this platform, video training is organized inside of "action plans", which are short, easy-to-consume and implement checklists and videos that take you from zero experience to lighting master.
- Advanced Angles For Church Lighting begins where "The Church Lighting Game Plan" stops off, teaching you the specific tricks you need to light any stage, band and set design - and how to build those sets too!
- Advanced Design for Church Lighting takes a deep dive into the different attributes of light and gives you the expert-level knowledge you need to design beautiful lighting.
- From Zero To Lighting Hero takes off where The Lighting Basics Blueprint ends - giving you deeper knowledge into design and the know-how to manage bigger lighting rigs.
- Getting Started: Angles takes a deep dive into the different angles of light and gives you the expert-level knowledge you need to design beautiful lighting.
...and we're just getting started!
When I first rolled out these action plans, I did so to a select test group of random Learn Stage Lighting readers.
These action plans were far from perfect, and together, we molded them into the ever-growing library of knowledge you will find today.
We call it "Learn Stage Lighting Labs"...
What You Get When You Join
Learn Stage Lighting Labs:
Learn Stage Lighting Labs is the very best in lighting training and support available online.
Step inside our exclusive community, where everyone is serious about improving their lighting through:
- Over 20 Hours of Video Training: Watch videos specific to your type of lighting and get the actionable content you need now.
- The Platform To Share and Learn: Because Learn Stage Lighting Labs is a closed forum, we keep out the trolls!
- Guaranteed improvement for your lighting: If you don't change your lighting after 30 days, let me know and I'll refund your money!
What People Are Saying About Learn Stage Lighting Labs:
“Already, I can see we'll be able to pull off a show way in advance of everything happening locally at the moment.”
I pieced it all together and other than a bit of messing around with the DMX addressing on the 4Bars, it all went together quite quickly.
Already, I can see we'll be able to pull off a show way in advance of everything happening locally at the moment.
Thanks for getting me this far so quickly.
You and your site are pure gold.
All the best,
-Lead/Bass Player, Jimmy Ringus
Join Learn Stage Lighting Labs Now:
Tired of spending hundreds of dollars buying the wrong gear, or not sure how to use it?
End the confusion today by joining Learn Stage Lighting Labs for just $25/month.
Inside, we will take your lighting to a whole new level. If you are serious about making great lighting for your church, this is the place for you.
I can't wait to see you inside of the labs!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Creator of Learn Stage Lighting .com
About the Author
My lighting journey began back in 2005, when I simultaneously agreed to help with a school play and run lights at my church.
Over the next few years, I began to get experiences lighting bands, church events, weddings, fashions shows and corporate meetings. This launched me into my first job - a entry-level employee at a small lighting company.
Over 10 years later, I've had the opportunity to light all kinds of events, and have found a love for sharing what I know with others, so that you can create great lighting too...
What if I'm Brand New to Lighting, or Haven't Even Started Lighting Yet?
This is the perfect place to be. If you haven't EVER lit anything, you'll love the Labs.
Well, a community of lighting-minded folks from all walks of lighting will show you what gear and designs to use, and what you should avoid!
Other members in your shoes have saved thousands of dollars by engaging with the community and getting the perfect answers to their gear and layout questions.
What If I Feel I've Already Made Bad Lighting Decisions?
Have no fear!
Once you join, jump on into the forums and we'll talk about your specific needs and how you can re-arrange your lights to meet your needs.
Who is Learn Stage Lighting Labs NOT For?
The Labs is a community of people are are excited about improving your lighting.
So, it might not be right for you if you're happy with your lighting currently, or only work with lighting once or twice per year.
However, if you work with lighting once a month or more often, this is for you...
What You Get When You Sign Up:
- Over 10 Action Plans and 20+ Hours of Videos Specifically Geared Towards Your Lighting.
- Active community forums, where you can ask questions, share your lighting and browse other people's posts.
- Technical + Artistic Action Plans that Cover Everything You Need to Know in Lighting.
- Checklists and Downloadable Files to Guide You When You're Working on Your Lighting
- New Action Plans Being Added Constantly.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee. If you don't see your lighting improve in 30 days, just let us know and we'll send you a prompt refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
When Do I Receive Access to Learn Stage Lighting Labs?
Once You Complete Checkout, Your Account Will Be Active Within 15 Minutes - Usually Faster!`
Have additional questions?
Send me an email - I'd love to chat! You can email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Is Learn Stage Lighting Labs just for Church Lighting?
No, in fact our Action Plans are currently separated into Church, Band and Technical/Artistic Categories
But I really have ZERO experience - Are you sure this won't be over my head?
Learn Stage Lighting Labs starts from the ground level.
No matter how inexperienced you think you are, you can jump right in and follow along with the videos and printable guides.
You'll be lighting a killer show in no time.
The members inside of Learn Stage Lighting Labs are the proof - for less than $1 per day, you can launch your lighting to incredible heights!