DMXIS introduction and workflow
- If you are new to DMXIS, here’s a few things we want you to know before you get started.
- We need to Patch our fixtures from the fixture library
- Now when your getting ready to record you’ve got banks and presets
- Banks are basically folders and presets are the values from the fixtures you are storing.
- At the bottom of the main screen you can find the oscillator and sound tracker
- This is where you apply effects to your fixtures
- The sound tracker is audio based and the oscillator is time based